DIRECTOR OF ACQUISITION MARKETING
The Director of Acquisition Marketing will head up all of our acquisition marketing initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for an ROI-focused, experienced online marketer with in-depth analytics experience to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for implementing marketing plans that lead to the successful completion of our revenue goals and brand awareness expansion of companies that need Sales and Safety Incentive Programs, Integrated Loyalty Technologies, Consumer Promotion Programs, and Loyalty Marketing Programs.
The ideal candidate will come with demonstrable experience developing and executing advanced level online marketing plans that generate results including: paid search campaigns; display and retargeting; affiliate marketing; social media campaigns and partnerships including client-owned digital channels. This individual will be the subject matter expert where digital and offline marketing activities are concerned to drive sales and generate traffic to both offline and online channels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Alignment with Corporate and Brand Marketing.
- Serve as key support to drive retail store traffic, e-commerce traffic and generate brand buzz.
- Deliver acquisition marketing plans that optimize for sales and exceed projections.
- Accountable for management and goal setting of interactive, paid search, natural search, display, email (in partnership with CRM / Email Marketing Team), mobile, and affiliates.
- Support CRM team to manage and optimize retargeting campaigns to acquire new customers
- Source and manage third-party marketing agency(ies) by channel to drive ROI and topline sales.
- Perform in-depth analysis of channel conversion, selling, and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement.
- Creates, Manages, and Communicates the Online Marketing Strategy, Content and Calendar.
- Partners with the CRM team to leverage market research and analysis of the competition, customers, market, and industry trends.
- Assesses new digital marketing partnerships and business development opportunities, provide insightful analysis and recommendations, leads Team to execution.
- Leverages the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach new consumers in new ways and to improve marketing ROI.
- Ownership of long-term strategy to optimize and lower the customer acquisition costs and increase average sale size
- Envision and drive customer acquisition campaigns by building external partnerships with organizations across different verticals
- Responsible for digital marketing budget, spend, and related ROI.
- Tracks and reports on ROI (by channel) daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Partners with e-commerce product sourcing, and corporate marketing to effectively execute campaigns.
- Actively partners and collaborates with Brand Marketing Team to ensure the All Digital Rewards concepts and branding effectively translate to the website.
- Creates a motivating environment that ensures the ongoing training and development of digital team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ hands-on experience with e-commerce and digital marketing within the Loyalty Marketing Omni-channel environment.
- Strong experience in managing and acquiring customers with social media channels
- Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence with proven results. Able to translate trends into brand right business opportunities to drive to sales goals.
- Prior experience includes leading and developing a team as well as working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong expertise in analytics. Preferably in Google Analytics.
- Strong relationship builder both within the organization and with external partners. Must be able to articulate a vision and develop and deliver supporting marketing plans.
- Proven experience developing and managing a digital marketing budget and portfolio.
- Strong leadership, analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-focused with a strong awareness of the online and offline retail environment.
- Thorough understanding of brand building and buzz generation.
- Strong relationship builder both within the organization and with external partners.
- Must exhibit a passion for the company’s growth stage and desire to expand and grow awareness for the All Digital Rewards brand and products.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally for training and alignment with corporate marketing (as required.)
Freedom to Act
Expected to be accountable for own professional action and recognize own professional boundaries, seeking advice where appropriate. Required to work in defined departmental protocols/policies and professional code of conduct. To work independently accessing appraisal within an individual performance framework at pre-determined intervals.
All Digital Rewards offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. All Digital Rewards is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences, and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
For consideration for employment, please send your resume to email@example.com