DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
All Digital Rewards specializes in customer loyalty and promotions, program development, design, and implementation. Our products and solutions embrace an Omni-channel approach providing real-time customer engagement that is supported by BSS/OSS integrated advanced technology services offering a global reach to over 150 countries, complemented by highly response incentive rewards products and services to engage consumers and employees.
All Digital Rewards is seeking a dynamic and focused Digital Marketing Coordinator to join its creative and marketing team. This person will be responsible for creating and maintaining email campaigns, social and content programs while also supporting website and digital initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setup and execute lead generation email campaigns the adhere to approved marketing automation objectives and lead generation goals
- Execute brand’s social media strategy through management of profiles, content writing & posting, and direct customer interaction
- Manage development of creative assets necessary for email, blog and social media campaigns
- Management of reporting on KPIs involving digital marketing to direct supervisor and leadership team, including insights and go-forward plans based on data outputs
- Serve as internal knowledge expert relating to our clients’ social media habits and competitors’ social media activity
- Serve as subject matter expert regarding social media and marketing automation trends and best practices
- Maintain branded blog through external management tools
- Contribute content to blog on a regular basis
- Contribute to content calendar development and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Two to five years of experience working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment in an in-house marketing department or creative agency
- Experience managing social media channels and campaigns in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and email management systems (experience with Salesforce, Get Response or similar tool a plus)
- Content development abilities, including blog posts, email, and social media posts
- Understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- Ability to prioritize projects when multiple tasks and deadlines are approaching
- Strict attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have familiarity with basic software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or similar database management), online/internet knowledge and be willing to travel within the US
- Experience with Word Press a plus
All Digital Rewards offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth. All Digital Rewards is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences, and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
For consideration for employment, please send your resume to email@example.com