MOTIVATE WITH INCENTIVES AND REWARDS
Engage, inspire, and motivate with the right reward mix. Check out the latest ideas and
rewards to create a better experience for all of your audiences.
There are many different reasons why participants do things. Sometimes they are motivated to act because of internal wishes and desires, and other times, the sheer passion of an external reward. What forces are behind their actions? Do they get up and head to the gym each day because they know it’s good for them, or is it because of some external reward?
POPULAR EXTERNAL REWARDS
- Music and Movie Streaming
- Brand Name Gift Cards
- Dining and Entertainment
- Visa Prepaid Reward Cards
- Digital Content
INCENTIVE PROGRAM REWARD PROCESSING STRENGTHS
Whether your incentive program is US-based or Global – call on the trained incentive program professionals at All Digital Rewards to help with you match the right reward and technical encouragement application to achieve the behavioral outcome your stakeholders’ desire.
INCENTIVES & REWARDS
According to one popular theory of human motivation, actions often are inspired by a desire to gain outside reinforcement. This incentive theory is one of the significant methods of motivation and suggests an eagerness for the addition of an incentive is needed to motivate behavior
- Incentives can get people to stop performing specific actions, but more importantly, can be used to get people to engage in certain behaviors.
- The more importance the individual places on the reward, the more influential the incentive becomes.
- Rewards must be obtainable to be motivating. For example – a participant will not be motivated to reach their sales goals if the sales claiming and validation process is so complicated that it is not realistically achievable.
Not all incentives are created equal, and the rewards that one participant finds motivating might not be enough to inspire another to act. Important factors can all play a role in motivating participants: