ACCOUNT MANAGER – LOYALTY TECHNOLOGY DIVISION
The Account Manager will be responsible for developing account relationships with partners, managing initial and ongoing account launches, maximizing opportunities to expand distribution of Integrated loyalty Technology, SaaS Loyalty Platform, Game Technology, Sweepstakes and Instant Win Technology, Consumer Promotion Prize Fulfillment and recommend additional account product offering, engage accounts in promotional opportunities and maintain a consistent client revenue stream, and/or supporting Director of Account Management by completing assigned operational tasks as needed. Operational tasks include data management, logistics management, and reporting and analytics functions. This position’s key focus will be to maintain, retain, and grow an owned book of business and/or assist Director of Account Management with any assigned job responsibilities including operational tasks, and the overall business priorities in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- 4 Years or more of Account Management experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience with Integrated Loyalty Technology Solutions
- Manage and assist with team projects including event coordination and process improvements
- Ability to grow account revenue thru evaluation and activities such as product expansion, promotional opportunities or program implementations
- Must be driven to identify and exceed partner needs and expectations
- Ability to analyze sales reports and identifying trends
- Excellent presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, marketing or related field is preferred
Freedom to Act
Expected to be accountable for own professional action and recognize own professional boundaries, seeking advice where appropriate. Required to work in defined departmental protocols/policies and professional code of conduct. To work independently accessing appraisal within an individual performance framework at pre-determined intervals.
All Digital Rewards offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. All Digital Rewards is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences, and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
For consideration for employment, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org